Tips I learned from Shooting Allie & Kelly’s Wedding:
- Weddings are lots of fun to photograph, but even more fun when it’s good friends of yours!
- When hearing you’ll be shooting an outdoor wedding in the middle of a brisk Wisconsin winter, make sure to wear an outfit that looks good with boots.
- Keep lots of batteries handy when shooting in the cold, and have more than one camera within easy grasp.
- You are only as good as you allow yourself to be. Know that you are better than you think you are, and trust that people believe in your talent.
- You can have lots of ideas, but when the time comes, you will probably only use a few of them.
- Make sure to find time to eat, not just find some food and put it on a plate. When your back is turned, the waitress might just take it away.
- Make sure to label your cards when you are done and keep them in a handy place. If you’ve recently gone traveling, you might just mix them up.
- If you are bad with directions, make sure you know where you are going before you leave the house!
- Dancing is lots of fun, but its even more when you have a GoPro and can catch all the action on film!
See the video below that I captured of Allie and Kelly’s first dance! It’s pretty amazing! I really enjoyed watching them practice!